ROYA! Hey, I'm looking at your blog!!! I love it! Oh how I wish you weren't asleep in the other room. Oh how I wish you were awake. Oh how I wish you were sitting by me.
I just realized we haven't had one of our getting ready for bed life chats in the bathroom. I've come to love those...and you! You're a great roomie. You're so close, yet so far right now.
ROYA! Hey, I'm looking at your blog!!! I love it! Oh how I wish you weren't asleep in the other room. Oh how I wish you were awake. Oh how I wish you were sitting by me.
ReplyDeleteI just realized we haven't had one of our getting ready for bed life chats in the bathroom. I've come to love those...and you! You're a great roomie. You're so close, yet so far right now.
Wow, sweet pic. You must know a photographer. Seriously though, thankful for you and our house. So sappy in the comments section!
ReplyDelete