Sunday, May 13, 2012

A nod to Alexis Bledel, Blake Lively et al.

In DC I have a great pack of girlfriends. You know, like a sisterhood.
They gave me a scarf. You know, to take with me on my travels.

Before I left, I was given a mission.
Wear the scarf : something magical is bound to happen : when it does, write about it : send along the note and scarf to a friend of my choosing.

Today I finally decided to put on the scarf.
I was holding out because it didn't match my outfits, the post office is too far away, I was waiting for the perfect day.

Thus it commences. Sisterhood of the Traveling Scarf.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me sooo happy. It is rather bright, but you can totally rock that. Don't forget to have your notebook with you at all times so you can record the exciting happenings of the travelling scarf.

    ReplyDelete